Since first opening our doors, Florida Spine Associates (FSA) has focused on delivering a world-class experience for our patients. That mission flows through everything in our office—from scheduling your appointment and meeting with our staff, to recovering from injury through state-of-the-art surgeries or alleviating back pain with cutting-edge modalities. And now, our world-class experience has been translated into the digital world.
Welcome to our new website.
From our redesigned homepage to the patient resources section filled with a wealth of information, the new site reflects who we are—modern, innovative, comprehensive—in an especially user-friendly format. Here are our top five favorite features of the new site:
- Interactive, sleek design.
All photos and videos on the site are of actual FSA doctors and patients, not stock photos. Plus, we feature photos of each modern practice location, so you get an inside look at our offices. We’ve even added a bit of whimsy to the homepage, with interactive icons that transform into quick explanations of key areas that we treat, with click-throughs to learn more. And, we’ve made the site very easy to navigate.
- Everything you need at your fingertips.
Best of all, you won’t find complicated medical terms that would just leave you scratching your head. Conditions and treatments have been laid out and explained—simply. So you can quickly gain a good understanding of a condition, how it’s diagnosed and what we can do to help provide great relief.
We’ve also added educational videos and resources so you can research your condition further if you like. For your convenience, we’ve even added online bill pay, so you can pay your bill with little more than a click.
- Details on the best spine team Florida has to offer.
In addition to information about our team of board-certified and fellowship-trained Orthopedic Spine Surgeons and Interventional Pain Medication Physicians, the new site features information about our highly-trained and compassionate staff of Physician Assistants, Physical Therapists and medical professionals. From our front desk to our scheduling team, every person at Florida Spine Associates is dedicated to seeing you regain mobility and live life to the fullest.
- Information on various conditions and treatments.
If it has to do with your spine, we’re here with you. The website offers easy-to-understand information about a range of spinal conditions, including neck and upper back conditions, mid-back conditions and lower back conditions. How do we treat them? We use both non-surgical and surgical methods, including:
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS) — used to minimize damage to the muscles and surrounding structures caused by disc decompression, disc replacement, disc fusion and lumbar fusion.
- Spinal Cord Stimulation Therapy —an implanted spinal cord stimulator that sends electrical impulses that interfere with the transmission of pain signals to the brain.
- Neuromodulation — the alteration of nerve activity through electrical stimulation or medication administered directly to a target site by means of implanted devices.
- Kyphoplasty — a minimally-invasive procedure that aims to relieve pain due to vertebral compression fracture.
- Patient experiences, in their own words.
We take exceptional care of our patients. But don’t take our word for it. Hear directly from our patients through their testimonials and videos conveniently located on our site.
Take a look around and get to know the new Florida Spine Associates website.
If you’re suffering with a spine conditions, our full-service spine specialist team can help you take back your life. Contact us today.